Tubecon is a leading player in the steel manufacturing industry in South Africa. We offer a variety of products to suite the end consumer. Increasing and constantly evolving in our manufacturing abilities allows us to keep up to date with new trends and target a wider South African market, which also differentiates us from our competition. We now offer graduate programs for a variety of qualifications.
At the forefront of Tubecon’s success lies a value-driven culture boosted by teamwork, integrity, quality, training and development and the encouragement of innovation and leadership.
What you will learn:
• Professional and Personal growth where we will evaluate and assist accordingly
• To develop a broad spectrum of experiences while being guided and assisted by people with vast experience and expertise in each field
• Being exposed to a wide variety of industries will make you a well-rounded business leader
• To be an effective leader and communicator, dealing with problem solving and large responsibilities.
• Tubecon is traditionally a flat organisation which allows you interactions with senior staff and directors. This gives you excellent exposure to decision making and the strategic process.
• The graduate program will assist you in the development of all your skills. Tubecon’s senior staff members monitors and assess your growth within the business and personal growth and gives feedback and advice accordingly. The graduate program will help you to drive your own career and develop a path within Tubecon.
IT - Software Engineering, Business Information Systems and Computer Science
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.